Friday, March 24, 2006

a day in sungai wang

today me, delz, and lay yan (and later joined by mich cuz she has school) went to sungai wang for shopping purposes. ahhaa. me and delz took the free bus from ikano to the kelana jaya lrt station, then from there we met with lay yan who took the day off to go shopping with us. then we stopped at kl central and then walked over to the monorail and sat till bukit bintang. and i gotta admit that it was quite fun. lol. my friend asked me why of all places i chose to go to sungai wang to go bridemaid dress shopping. haha. but cuz i heard there were quite nice things to buy there.

so anyway.. we were walking till our legs hurt. like what lay yan said "her legs was bout to fall off" hahaha. we were laughing so much and making a fool of ourselves. then when we were in one shop. we were laughing and making so much noise that the lady came and ask us whether we are ok. then when we left the shop, she looked really pissed. haha. as usual la. i mean tell me one time where we're not doing that. emmm. i think i can. during church service. ahaha. cuz we can never do that. so anyway, we bought a few stuffs. but lay yan couldnt find what she went there for. hmm, nevermind. there is more shopping trips to come. hahaa.

i had a really great day today but the worse part was that i had my gastric again. sigh. this is like so saddening. aih. but this time we ate a little later only mar. sigh. so i really hope that this stupid gastric thingy will end. anyway, i think i gotta get started with my testimonial for my discipleship class. shucks la. this is bad. i totally forgot bout it. when we were given that assignment, i kept telling myself that i should start writing. and now.. sighh.. tmr is our deadline. sigh.

No comments: