Tuesday, March 28, 2006

my first accident

sighhh.. i never thought or expected that ill get into an accident. and it was a damn scary one. i could always replay it again and again in my mind. sigh.

well, today was a normal happy day. went to school.. celebrated a belated birthday for 2 of my friends. cuz adam(one of the bday boy) was sick on his bday. so we had to do it today. so we had fun eating cake, singing bday song. then suddenly ming zen came and wanted to give adam a piece of cake. but he smashed it at his face. so the cake fight began. haha. everyone had cake on their shirts, face, hair... everywhere. lol. so we enjoyed ourselves even though later we all smelled so gross. we smelt like puke. cuz it was a cheese cake. haha. took alot of pictures cuz the seniors teacher is gonna leave soon for aussieland.

then usually on tuesdays we play badminton.. so i went home. quickly change and went to the taman megah court. and nicholas was asking us not to be late. and guess what.. they were the late ones. ish ish. at least i had li ann's sisters(grace and joyce) to talk to. cuz the grace school goes there every tuesday too. so anyway, then it was 5.30 and my dad told me to fetch wing lian at that time. cuz his classes ends at that time. but wing lian said 6 something. so i didnt know which is which la. so around 5.35.. i checked my phone. and i had like 11 missed calls. and then when i called my bro. he was like scolding me, asking me where am i, why i didnt look at the time, why am i late, and to quickly go and fetch him now.

so i rushed out of the court. drove out of the compound and accidently took the wrong turn. i usually take the right turn cuz it's easier and i feel it's nearer to reach kdu la. but i dont know why i took the left turn. so i was like aiya! why did i turn left. and then i saw there was no cars behind me. and i double check just in case. then i was soooo smart.. i attempted a u-turn at a double-white line. then suddenly.. out of no where. this motorcycle came in front of me and bang-bang-boom. i hit him. and i was so shocked and scared. i quickly made the u-turn cuz..

1. i was in the middle of the road. if i stopped there, cars might come and bang me.
2. i was shocked! i didnt know what the heck to do.

so let me continue. i made the u-turn but i went over his bike. so maybe that's why it costs A TON to fix it. then as i was u-turning....this thought came in my mind. just drive away. and dont care.. buttt... sighhh.. this other malay on the motor saw and was shouting at me from the badminton court compound. so i had to make another u-turn back to where i came from. and park at the parking spaces at the side. and then i was so scared. shaking from head to toe. i went down and then there were like alot of motorcyclists stopping and helping that guy.

then there was this chinese uncle and aunty who stopped and talked to me. and asked me to stay calm. asked me to call my friends and all.. but the aunty was really nice.(hmmm. guess not all malaysians are THAT bad) she was trying to calm me down. telling me that it's ok. that accidents do happen and all. she was talking and talking and talking. but the way she talk was really funny la. sigh. so i called my bro and my dad and told my bro i met an accident.. so said he'll come.. then i called jer mayn to tell her and the guys that i met an accident. so they quickly came out and see.

so then they came out. then the uncle and aunty left cuz they saw that i had friends di. so the rest left to continue their badminton game while junior stayed with me. sigh. i wish i could be one of them. being able to just walk away cuz nothing happened to them. sigh. but...i couldnt. i couldnt accept the fact that the accident really happened. i was still in shock. then my bro came with his friend. then his friend was like talking and trying to settle things with the guy and his friend. then only it hit me that it actually really happened.. so i couldnt stop crying. i was so scared. didnt know what to do. scared of my father, my mum and also scared that the guy might be seriously injured.

so then we drove to the mechanic shop near-by to find out how much did the damage cost. and oh my gosh! i didnt know it would be so expensive to repair a cacated bike. ish. then wait for my mum to come and talk to the guy. so then my mum went with the indian guys to go to the clinic while me and my bro went back home. sigh. i was so scared to even sit in a car. i dont know whether ill be able to drive next time. i think i shall abstain from driving for a while. sigh.

but i just wanna thank God la.. that the damage on the car wasnt THAT bad. but i think it'll be costly to fix even the smallest thing on the car. and thank God that nothing happened to me. i think only mentally hurt.

4 comments:

Yian said...

*hugs* I was also very scared of driving after my first accident....none since then, so don't worry....you'll find the 'courage', or urge to drive again some day soon :) Everyone has their first accident sooner or later, thank God you're not hurt.

So...stick to the rules next time ya! :)

YANZ said...

awwww.... *hugs* accidents happen... dont let it hinder you from living life... just thank God u didnt pancake the guy too... ;)

val said...

*muaks* poor baby dont crwy k? accidents happen all the time... drive again soon!

lotsaluvs, Val

esther said...

thanks so much yian, kai cheh, and emm.. which val are u? but none the less.. thanks so much. yeahh.. i have to find the courage to drive. i want to drive. but i dont want to drive at the same time. yeah.. my teacher was saying that everyone has their first accident once they get their license.. yeahh.. thank God im not hurt and that i didnt pancake the guy. hahaha.

i think i shouldnt move next time.. not to say i want another accident. but i think i learn ALOT ALOT from this accident. haha.

love u guys much much!