Tuesday, October 11, 2005

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lalalaa. im super super bored. and when im bored....aw man. u wouldnt want that. cuz my mind will start thinking and missing someone. so i choose not to be bored. that's why im updating my blog. havent been writing lately cuz i dont know what to write. lol. cuz there's no word that can explain how i feel. sigh.

anyways, i've recounted my books. and i have around 15 more books to go. not counting the books that im doing now. so i think i can graduate this year. like literally graduate. then hopefully i can work in my school for a few months first then only i go to college. cuz i dont want to go to college so soon. maybe around mid next year ill consider but not early next year. definitely not. i wanna have some fun first mannn.. hahaha. many ppl told me to study hard and play later. but i would like to do both at the same time. hehe.

No comments: