Tuesday, October 04, 2005

*photo*

a photo can say a thousand things
but it cant say a million things that i wanna say
a photo can capture the way we were
but it cant capture the way we are
cause ur far away
what it's like to know u
what it's like to love u

when u told me that u loved me
were those just words
u cant tell me u dont need me
and i know that hurts
cause im looking at ur picture
cause it's all ive got
maybe one day
u and me will have one more shot

timing lost minutes and moments
and i might be a lonely girl
but im not afraid
in a second
it all comes right back to me
nothing's forgotten now
yeah everything's saved

u were my life
u were my faith
u gave me hope everyday

-----------------------------------------------------


i thought i couldnt move on
but with God's strength i could move on
i thought that without u
my world falls apart
but heyyy.
my world is still in tact
i thought i couldnt do many things
i thought i couldnt get over u
but slowly slowly
everything seems to fade away
even though there's still
goosebumps, butterflies
sweaty palms, heart pounding
but i know that one day
i can treat u as a normal friend again
we will never know what the future brings
but why should we concentrate on the future
when the present is more important

i cant say that ive completely moved on
but i can say that im slowly letting go
i cant say that i dont love u anymore
but i can say that u have a special place in my heart
i cant say that im full of joy and happiness
but i know that one day ill be
i cant say i know the future
but i know my future is in God's hands

i used to think
whenever i face crossed roads
that my world will end
but now..
i realize that
with God's strength i can do more things
if i make it a point
to turn to God
instead of trying to fix it on my own
everything will not be as bad as it seems

i sure hope to know bout the future
but i guess we have to have faith in God
we might think this one is the best
but maybe God has something way better
i used to focus so much on my problems
thinking that they're the biggest problems
but when i turn my focus
to other people's problems
i realize that my problem is not so big after all
sometimes we tend to magnify our problems
but actually it's just a small little ant

No comments: