Tuesday, February 22, 2005

sharing my thoughts

now i finally realize why last time lay yan, delz, and valerie stopped me from getting into a relationship. my very first relationship. just now i was just thinking. letting my mind make me go crazy. again. haha. and i was remembering bout last time. when lay yan, delz, and valerie was advising me not to go into a relationship and all. its true. i shouldnt have gone into it. well, there's a good and bad thing bout it. the good thing is that i've learned loads of stuff in a relationship. the joy, the laughter, the sorrow, the pain, the tears will always remain in my memory. the bad thing is that since that was my first relationship and my first love, i found out that i've given alot of my heart to that special someone till im finding it hard to move on. to go on in life. to look at the millions of fishes in the sea. haha. well, i guess ur first love will always remain in ur heart huh. since his the first person who took ur breath away. who swept u off ur feet. and the first person to show u the true meaning of love. i mean besides God showing He's everlasting love lerh. i just dunno larh. ill just let go and give it all up to God. giving Him all my burdens, my heartaches, my thoughts, my anxieties, my memories, my future, my everything. i really cant do alot of stuff by myself. not with my low strength, power, and knowledge. haha. lolz.

4 comments:

Jared's said...

Used to think the 1st 'other half' wud hurt the most after moving in separate ways... looking back, not so true after all. ;)
Wud keep my 1st as a good memory, thatz it... period, full stop, move on. :D
Easier said than done??? ;(
Think about it: did u really thot of marriage with ur partner or was it an experiment to find out what could turn out? Honestly, didnt thot of marriage when i was 17 but i did daydream to await her at the altar...
I believe the enemy of the Best is the Good - understand?!
Thus God wud alwiz haf the best for u... unless u let go what u THINK is good for u & allow Him to take over.
Wanna chat more, i'm available for yummie lunches??? :)

esther said...

yeahh.. it is easier said than done. ugh! hrmmm.. yeah i did. maybe cuz that time i was young? maybe? i dunno know. i really really thought that me and him can really make it u know. like we're the one in a million couple to get to stay forever with God. but i guess i made him first in my list before God u know. and i guess we both needed to mature in our spiritual walk first before we moved forward and look to the future together.

val said...

eh? i see my name mentioned wor...

awww.... my poor baby gal *hug-hug* don't worry mr. honey for my baby will come one day & he'll be the sweetest thing you'll see... just be patient coz DADDY is still trying to shoo those bees away so you just keep praying so no bees will be hiding in the honey jar to sting baby when honey finally comes!

hahaha! do you get my 'parable'?? kekeke tell me if you need intepretation hohohaha!

esther said...

haha.. yeapz. i perfectly understand what ur saying valz. hehe. am gonna miss u when u leave for the doulos thingy. =(