Tuesday, February 22, 2005

* brown eyes *

remember the first day i saw ur face?
remember the first day when u smiled at me?
u stepped to me, and then u said to me
i was the woman u dreamed about
remember the first day when u called my house?
remember the first day when u took me out?
we had butterflies although we tried to hide it
and we both had a beautiful night

the way we held each other's hand
the way we talked, the way we laughed
it felt so good to find true love
i knew right then and there u were the one

i know that he loves me, cuz he told me so
i know that he loves me, cuz his feelings show
when he stares at me, u see he cares for me
u see how he is so deep in love
i know that he cares for me cuz its obvious
i know that he loves me cuz its me he trusts
and he's missing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tell his soul

remember the first day we kissed?
remember the first day we had an arguement?
we apologized, then we compromised
remember the first day we stopped playing games?
remember the first day u fell in love with me?
it felt so good for u to say those words
cuz i felt the same way too

im so happy that ur in my life
and that u were a part of me
u showed me,
showed me the true meaning of love
and i know he loved me so

1 comment:

* j * said...

wow.. beautiful poem