Thursday, February 03, 2005

prayers answered

finallY!!!! im out of the depression mode. finally!! i've overcome the feelings that i have for someone. but of course in my heart i wish i could be together with him. but oh wellz. this is so not the time to go into a relationship right? yeah yeah? i bet my leaders are agreeing with me and jumping for joy when they read what im writing now. haha. lolz. so anyway, let me continue. hrmmm.. let's start with my first prayer. i prayed that ill have the strength and patience to overcome my feelings for this guy. i really thought that it would never happen. cuz everytime i thought i've let go and continue to become good friends. surely like one day or two, or sometimes after a few hours, ill go back to the same depression mode. like thinking aw man. how i wish i can be with him. aw man. why this why that. and i will feel very very horrible after that. and ill go into a depression mode and then ill go and share it with justina and eden. really thank God for both of them. anywayz, but starting like around this week or last week. i manage to look at him everyday in school without a single feeling of sadness that i cant be together with him or even think bout him 24/7. like what is he doing now. how i wish i can be with him. holding his hand. watching movies together. talking to each other parents. going for family dinners together. but this 2 weeks. i didnt have that kinda feeling. but instead when i see him. im really happy that he's still my friend. but of course i hope to get to know him better and to be closer to him. well, all i can say now is that relationship have to wait till im 21. cuz i told Him that im offering my life to Him and letting Him take control of my life and i made a pack with Him that im going to have a relationship when im 21. so i really thank God that He has answered my prayer. that now finally im not wasting my time thinking bout him but instead now i can use my time wisely.

second prayer is that i could wake up early in the morning today!!! i promised myself to wake up early. to try to start a day off with God and see how it goes.. well, certainly it has been great! and hopefully more great days to come! im really glad that He helped me with my work and understanding my work. truely waking up early in the morning is not easy. but well, hopefully i can sacrifice my time. since time is easier to sacrifice than my life right. like Jesus, He has suffered, tortured and died for everyone. so me sacrificing my time to just spend some time with Him is just a tincy bit of thanking Him of what He has done for me. hehe. i really thank God for helping me going through problems, going through all the hardships in life. hardships in life doesnt stop here eh. i bet there's still loads to come. well, at least i have God to go through with me. hehe.

now i have a prayer request. i have a friend. he's only 13 this year. and he created this cult thingy or whatever u call it. he created this person called Holy Casandra the virgin. and stuff like that. then alot of ppl hates him now cuz he uses horrible insulting words and like hurt ppl. so alot of ppl hates him now. well, i dunno what i can do for him. i really hope that i can do something to help him. really really. i mean like what i learn this morning during my quiet time. i learned that i should stand up for my believes. for what i've been thought to do as a Christian. i dont care what other ppl may think of me. like yerrr.. why esther want to care bout him. its no big deal. but to me it is. cuz he's thinking of changing religion and he says why must we pray bout everything and all. and he's my good friend. of course i want to help him right. like what andrew asked me that day. do u want to see ur friends die-ing in hell while ur in heaven? of course not right. of course u would want ur friends to be with u in heaven right. so hopefully i can help this guy. really really. i really want to help this guy. so pray for him yeah? hehe. lolz.

1 comment:

esther said...

hey.
yeah. i guess everyone goes through that for someone eh. hehe. yeah! all thanks to God! if not i wont be able to go through each day happily. lolz. but i feel that its no use getting into a relationship now. cuz there's much more things to concentrate on. its not the age to concentrate on a guy YET! haha.. lolz.. right right? hehe. yeah, loads of ppl in my age is like getting into relationships and some of my friends are SO desperate to get into a relationship cuz all the other ppl are having a bf/gf. sighh.. but oh well. no use getting desperate and simply jump into a relationship when u know a guy likes u. it'll just end painfully. that's what i see in my friends. tsk tsk. thinking they're so matured and all. lolz