Monday, January 17, 2005

i forgot to mention something *blueks*

i forgot to mention that i had to BRUSH AND SCRUB the toilet bowl in school today!!! its like my whole 16 or 17 years of my life, i've never needed or asked to scrub the toilet bowl before!!!! and today. oh my goodness.. when i was scrubing the toilet i was like crying to my friend. haha. and she watched and laughed. my goodness. haha. cuz they just finish the renovations and the whole toilet was so dirty. we had to take an hour to wash 2 toilets kayy. aw man. want to die di. its like when i run water on the wall. u can see the water that flows down from the wall is BROWNNNNn!!!!!!! i almost fainted and puked.. haha. seriously.. its no joke. but i bet andrew or dunno who else is reading this is gonna be happy. haha. lolz.

1 comment:

val said...

woohoohoo hahaha hohohoho hehehehe hihihihii kekekekekek *laf until stomachache*