Friday, November 19, 2004

thinking too much!

friends say im thinking too much and making simple things seem complicated... oh well... its just me... my brains cant stop thinking.. *boo hoo* so anyway... yesterday i had my rehearsal... I SAW ANGELOOOOOOOO!!! and i talked to him... and he answered and he remembered me... sooo cute... but he was darn shy... i wonder whyyyy... hehehe... but stilll soooo cute... weeeeeeeeeeeee! hehehe... yesterday was fun... but everytime after a performance we have to rush to change clothes... man oh man... rush here and there... wish i didnt take part in so many things... hehhe.. but it was fun.. lolz... hrmmmm... someone looked so good yesterday.. so smart and leng chai man... ahaha.. even kor also said he was handsome... horrrrrrrrrrrr... heheh... sooo funny larhhh... lolz... i didnt know he was that siao... haha... have u ever wondered that u can chat with someone so much on msn but u cant talk to much face to face... isnt it weird? its like sudenly there's an awkwardness... weird huh... hehe... lolz... but i guess different ppl go through things differently... and it was amazing that yesterday andrew didnt insult me... for once he complimented me... or maybe he did that to make me get out of the toilet so that we can dance our 80's dance... hmmmmmmmmmm... oh well... dont care... at least he didnt insult me... lolz... so anyway... after yesterday i was too lazy to go to school today... so i declared my OWN holidayz... hehe... and later im gonna go eat indian food with carene... at last she can go and eat... if not every second i will hear her say that she wants to eat indian food on banana leaf... haha... lolz... so have a nice day! hehe... tata =)

No comments: