Sunday, November 28, 2004

*misses*

sometimes i wonder if i am taken for granted and whether i am easily bullied. like seriously. i feel so irritated, so frustrated, so arghhhhhhhhhh! if i am who i was last time. u make me feel irritated lil bit. ur so gonna kena adi. but now. i dunno why but im starting to be "nice". hahaha. not to be perasan or anything. but i feel that i've change and hopefully for the better. its like now i cant seem to be as "garang" as last time. maybe i am influenced by my dear eden. i just cant seem to let out all my anger adi. which is (i think) quite bad. cuz i know one day im so gonna let out all my anger. now a days i've been kepping all my frustration, my anger, my irritation, my frustration inside. whenever i get a chance to think of what i've been through or going through. i will think and like say to myself "kay. later when i see the person. im gonna scold the person and let out all i feel." but when i see the person, i just cant seem to do what i've made up in my mind. sometimes im so frustrated in life that i really wonder whether i am loved and whether there's someone out there who cares bout me. but oh well

someone! help me! teach me how to work this blog. haha. i dunno anything else besides blog. argh! aihhh. but fortunately. today during service. the pastor was saying. do unto others what u want them to do unto u. so i just need to live by that scripture. and of course there's this other verse saying repay not evil by evil but repay evil by good. or something like that. hehe. so i guess that is what that makes me what i am today. u know not like last time. but well, ppl change. like me and my gang. we have all changed. of course for the better. its like when we step back and look at how different we are now. its really unbelievable. okay okay. i shall stop saying this again. haha. anywayz, i am done saying what i feel now. *cheers*

No comments: