Wednesday, November 03, 2004

patience... you will NEVER walk alone...

yesterday.. i heard twice that God wont leave me alone... i mean like during devotion... suddenly the teacher said God wont just leave u alone to everyone.. and the other time was at prayer meeting.. when suddenly teck meng said that God will never leave u alone... and all... i was like... WOAH! so totally shock! cuz recently i kinda felt like God is leaving me alone.. like He's not here with me to go through this feeling im having.. but after yesterday.. im determined that God wont just leave me alone to go through this thing but instead He is carrying me in His arms.. like the story of the footprints...

last night when teck meng was talking to jon ong, samuel, and chanelle... he said that they were way better than us... in sense of what they are doing... that made me really think bout the first time i came to that school and all... seriously... come to think bout it... we have really change together for the better... its like we were soooooooooooooo naughty last time... like words cant even describe what we did... hehe... lolz... then now, after 4 years... i think... haha.. we have really changed... each one of us has really change for the better and even stronger in the Lord together than last time...

that's why when we start to think of leaving the center next year... and going to our separate ways... it is sooooo saddening... its like next time we have our own separate friends... and our own directions to go to... but at least we all had memories together.. u know how we got so close together is really mind boggling... its like after like 1 or 2 years... we have just suddenly gotten closer and really appreciate each other alot alot... i really thank God for giving me such friends who is able to encourage me in my Christian walk and also to be a really good friend to me at the same time...

No comments: