Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

to my darling sweetheart, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! this is our 2nd valentines day together and im hoping for more to come.


this year we decided to celebrate it a little different. no exchange of gifts but definitely a dinner some time next week. obviously we're not gonna spend on a day where prices go as high as the clouds and with no other dishes to choose from besides over priced valentines set meals.


i've decided to agree on the "no gift exchange" solely because it's his 21st birthday this year. gotta save up for the day u know? =)







i remember few years back. when i didnt have a boyfriend. everything seemed so different. esp. on valentines day. i would look at all the couples and get depressed. remembering bout someone who broke my heart for the very first time. who crushed it into a million pieces. i would spend valentines day with justina or my other girlfriends.




but the story has changed on june 23, 2006.
someone special came into my life
someone who has challenged me in my faith
someone who has caused me to grow up
someone who i can count on
someone who i can do silly things with




someone who loves kids as much as i do



HAPPY VALENTINES
BABY!




No comments: