Saturday, January 12, 2008

the many happenings

2 big, huge happenings last year..


  1. my brother planned to go aussieland for good
  2. i failed my BM


i know i know... it's a little too late for me to post it. since it's like long time ago right. oh wells.... who cares. hahaha.


as for my BM, i was pretty upset that i failed it. i tried talking to my lecturers and even the head of the pre-u department about my inability to speak or wri
te in proper BM sentences. finally, they managed to find something for me to do to make me pass. really really thank God because 3 people that i've met in the pre-u department told me that nothing can be done and that i have to retake the stupid BM course again which costs bout rm 320. luckily my BM lecturer which was the 2nd person whom i talked to was a really really nice person she asked me to talk to the head of the pre-u deparment since she's a temp and cant make any decisions. she liked me. she said that i was like 1 out of 10 teenage ppl who bersopan santun to older ppl. whatever that means. haha. but i think it was something nice. hahaha.


as for this month, im taking a self-declared holiday because im just too lazy to go out and ask bout my future opportunities. i mean..... not lazy... but just trying to delay stuff u know..? hahaha. bahs. sheesh



yesterday was one of the worst day of my life.


  1. i had to work on a public holiday
  2. my brother was leaving at night


i was really dreading the whole day. what with the public holiday... everyone suddenly became richer and decided to have some retail therapy. i was telling my friend that we should just leave the clothes in the bucket and let them find it themselves. because the bucket was near the couch. so they would just sit there and rummage through the whole thing. so what's the used of us doing the extra work eh...? hehehe


i left early from work. left at bout 6 to the airport. i didnt feel sad on the way there.............. UNTIL....... i saw a few airplane landing and taking off. then did i realize that it's real that my brother is leaving. throughout the whole week, i kept thinking whether i will cry in the airport (because when he left for canada the last time, i cried) or whether i will be sad that he's leaving.



imagine my shock when the tears came when he hugged me and even more when he left and we were hanging around the sending-the-person-off area. i sobbed so loud wei. haha. no la. actually when i saw those planes landing and taking off, i already had tears in my eyes. just that i willed myself not to cry and be strong. even when i came home, it felt weird seeing an empty room. it's not THAT empty, what with my junk that im too lazy to clear off, but it was empty with his junk. normally my room would be super SUPER messy cuz of his stuff flying here and there *evil grin*



i cried even when i was going to sleep because he wont.....
come into my room in the middle of the night to go the toilet - not that i always notice it... hahaha
be digging his nose and wiping it off on my clothes
wake me up with a whistle and trying to act like the black guy from white chicks
fetch me to places
buy me mcd's at weird hours of the day
mess up my room
get on my nerves
bully me anymore
be able to make me his "slave" - i guess that's what younger siblings are for
fight for the toilet with me - now i just have to fight with han lian
fart or burp near me
be torturing my dogs anymore



actually..... there's alot more bout him that i'll miss. but im just too lazy to write bout it somemore. ahah. so oh wells. and it's late now anyways. gotta go sleep. and i know that his head is gonna be so HUGE after reading this. ahhaa. awwww man... writing this post makes me cry somemore. ish! stop it....!




i MISS u so much khoh khoh!!!! ='(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey esther..

You;ve put me to tears reading ur blog. I miss him so much too.

esther said...

hey, awwww. hugs =)