Wednesday, January 02, 2008

exciting year?

well well well... the much infamous phrase......



2007 has gone and 2008 is here



i've been missing for quite some time. too lazy to update my blog. but after much blog stalking, it has caused me to think back bout 2007. bout how much i've done, how far i've come, how much i've grown


honestly saying.... im not ready to let go of 2007. it's not like i've had many exciting events in 2007. but im just not ready to be 20 this year. can u believe it...? im 20 this year??? i cant believe it. haha.



i remember......
my new years resolution - which i dont think i've accomplished anything

my first class for my foundation - which was nerve wrecking
my first valentine's day with kevin
being so filled with homework and assignments - which i thought i was gonna die
my first sem exams

meeting new people in college - being unable to accept the fact that im in college
our first year anniversary
the fights, the moments where i feel like giving up
having big plans that i've wanted to do for God

thinking that im not good enough but took on alot more things than i expected
feeling lonely cuz i felt like i've lost all my friends



i thought i was the weird one. cuz i felt like last year passed by so quickly. guess im not the only one. even saying 'last year' feels weird. cuz i still feel like im in 2007. bahs. i hope that the reason why i felt like the year passed by so fast is because i was doing alot of fun and exciting stuff and not cause i was wasting my time doing nonsense.



i hope 2008 will be way way better than 2007. with more accomplishments and achievements. i dont want to end 2008 feeling like i've done nothing other than being an excellent couch potato.





an impromptu trip up to genting after my trip from malacca
thanks jon, marc, and my darling for my first spontaneous trip! =)
enjoyed it =)





i wish u all a GREAT and EXCITING new year!
with more adventures and unexpected AWESOME plans from God




watchnight 07
love u girls!

No comments: