Friday, November 24, 2006

w h y

dont bother bout the title. cuz that's the only word that i can think of right now





i dont know what to do
i dont know what to say
no words can truly explain how i really feel
no words can truly describe

i guess i expected too much
i expected too highly from one
i thought one was better
i thought one has changed
i thought...
i thought...

maybe all this while
i was deceiving myself
maybe i refuse to see the truth
maybe i was in denial

assume....
makes an ass out of u and me
i guess this time i made an ass out of myself more

only God knows whether one can balance each other
only God can change
only God knows whether one can fit into a perfect jigsaw puzzle
only God and time can tell

i should really remind myself bout the forum we had on relationship
one's time is not to my disposal
one's time is not only mine
one should have one's own time
own time with friends
own time with other ppl

but but but......
i cant seem to apply it!!!
it's not the same situation!
didnt one get enough when i was gone for hols?
didnt one said one missed me?
didnt one wanna spend time with me?
i guess this time.....
i "A S S U M E D" again



A S S U M T I O N!

i H A T E that word!

No comments: