Friday, November 17, 2006

do i make u proud

im too lazy to think of the title. therefore... there's a title of a song =) there's so many things in my mind. it's like a never ending whirlwind. this morning that was what i read during my quiet time. it's like there's so much stuff in ur mind... that when u wanna sit down and pray, nothing comes out. u dont know where to begin. u dont know where to start.


the main thing that made me decide to pen down my thoughts is cuz in a blink of an eye.. it's friday. i cant believe time has passed so fast. mostly what caused me to realize this is that i havent even prepare for my cradle roll lesson on sunday. it's like 2 more days. and tmr ill be spending my whole entire day in church. and when i say entire.... it is literally entire. ill be there at 9 in the morning till 10 at night i guess. soooo.... tmr is pretty much gone and i still havent prepare for my lesson. i guess i dont have to explain why i havent start doing anything right?

it's like so many things is happening in such a short period of time. and why do i feel like this? it's cuz i havent plan my time properly. thinking that there's still tmr. that there's still time to do what i need to do before the day finally arrives. bahsss.. lies all liess.. trying to live in denial. shucks! and now i gotta live in my consequences. ugh! can faint. guess i better stop now and go get my beauty sleep. if not tmr i wont be able to wake up. ill be falling asleep halfway during yf. haha


im so happy that my friends and uncles are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!

No comments: