Monday, November 27, 2006

update 3

this is my langkawi update. went there on the 21st-23rd of this month. the place was really different from what i imagined it to be. i thought it'll be more well developed and not so rural. but to my disappointment. it's really rural. like worse than i imagined it to be. the trip was quite nice la. cuz this time it was just the uncle's from US and aunt's and uncle from here and 2 young kids. one 8 and one 4. so it was kinda different. but it was fun in a weird kinda way. cuz then i got to know some of my uncle's better =)

i have been wanting to go to langkawi since God-knows-when. been hearing stories bout it. being nice and all. but to me.... it's okay la. i guess it's the company that changes it.






* plane ticket *
the white slip is my plane ticket. tell me how miserable is that? haha

* langkawi *
just arrived there. we were in the van on the way to the resort. it's called langkasuka resort. ahaha

* the room *
this picture does no justice at all. it's much dirtier and the atmosphere in the room once u step in the first time was really horrible

* chocs *
bought it on the first day when we went out to shop

* beach *
we had dinner by the beach. something different. didnt know my uncles & aunts were so romantic. hahaa

* if u look closely. on the right. u can see my family eating there *
like a bunch of vultures attacking the table full of food. ahahha. shhh! dont tell them i said that

* beautiful sunset *
wished kevin was there with me =(

* i like the view of the mountain *


* sunset *
so wonderful

* ellie *
the 8 year old
my mum and i was helping her to collect seashells

* jun yi *
the 4 year old. trying to collect seashells too

* rainbow *
so beautiful! =) once again. wished kevin was there with me

No comments: