Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ugh!

i was planning of complaining bout my life here... but this signing into this blog made me even more pissed off.. sooo pissed off that i cant even write down my true feeelings.. ughhhhh..


fine fine.. now im in the mood to tell it out here...


ughhh!!! i dont understand.. why cant i have freedom????? im going to be 18 for goodness sake. my friend.. she's like 15 or something.. can go on a trip to pangkor with my other friends.... and meeeeee???? i cant go cuz my mum said it's too dangerous


i cant even go to sunway lagoon themepark??? can u imagine??? can u believe it?????????????????????????????????????????????



i cant even drive the sonata.. cuz my mum said that it's too big a car and too nice. that ppl will come and kidnap me.. i was like WHAT THE HECKKKKKKkkkKKKkkKkkK??????!!!!!!!!!!! harlo... ppl walk or ride bicycle's will get kidnapped tooo.. so what does it have to do with the car and all?????????????????????



ughhhhhh.. and i cant even come back around 12 something.. by 10 their already calling me asking where i am... im like what the heck???? then my mum dont even let me go for prayer meeting - one which my old schools friends started.. we have it every tuesday night - she said that she dont want to stay up worrying bout me.. im like.... i didnt ask u to worry bout me also.. i didnt ask u to wait up for me also.. it's not like im coming home around 3-4... WHAT THE HECK LAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!


arghhhhhhH!!!! *screams* *shouts* *pull hair* *sob sob*


i really cant stand it. i wish i can move out and do anything i want. ughhhhh!!!!! I HATE THIS LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jared's said...

hey girl... hang in there!
u'll know THAT FEELING when u become the mum of ur own daughter in the future... trust me. even when Gideon is small & young now, thoughts of him mixing wif the wrong grp & me failing to be a good dad flashes thru my mind. I'm beginning to think like a teenager's parent now & itz really no joke when they tell u they want their freedom & we can worry 'sick' about their safety.
i went thru ur stage of life when i thought freedom was my God given right! Guess what? even in God we have the freedom but He sets BOUNDARIES. thatz what ur parents have done. u may not see their 'rationale' but do trust in their wisdom... which can be hard to follow.
alwiz remember that they love u 'too much' to let u loose. hang in there & make the best use of other times then besides the wee hours of the nite! :)
come shout at me if u need to release some steam, k?! ;(

YANZ said...

hmm... calm down, calm down... now, do this with me... breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out... ;P

better?

okay... my comments?

Firstly, well, if it makes u feel any better... I never got to go Pangkor or anywhere outstation with my friends either.
And my mom used to be so strict I cant even go to my friend (who's my neighbour's) house! And can't go shopping centres either! And I'd DEFINETELY get grounded (or caned) if I went to a guy's house! How about that?

Secondly, here are my thoughts... rather lengthy, but do bear with me...and... well, u can go yell at Jared if u dun like it... heekheekheek ;D...)

1. ur not 18 yet
2. over here, ur not really an adult till ur 21
3. even when ur do reach adulthood, know that our parents (especially mothers) will always worry about us, probably till the day they die, cos they seen us grow from a feotus to what we are now. Just ask my brother, who's 35 this year and my mother still worries about him and fusses over him! *faint*
4. u have a mother who loves u and is trying to protect you from any harm that may fall upon u as a girl. Plus, u really should start reading the news lately, then u'd know whats happening out there & understand ur mom's fears for ur safety.
5. Know that there are some girls out there who'd never have that kind of relationship with their mothers, maybe b'cos their mothers have died, run away and left them, too busy to care about them or just don't love them. So, would u rather trade ur life for theirs?
6. Don't be quick to be angry at ur mom now... for all u know, when ur in her shoes next time (when ur a mom urself) u'd probably be just as protective (if not more) over ur own 'baby' girl or boy, especially when u see ur 'baby' all grown up and don't need 'mommy' anymore!

So, well... Know that ur not alone 'cos I know how it feels, really really. ;) But ur not missing out on any good times, seriously... I've been 'protected' from so many things when I was younger that now as I'm older only I get to enjoy, and I still enjoy myself just as much. And some things I missed out when I was younger, like going discos & karaoke, I have no regrets missing out, cos when I finally did go when I'm older, it's nothing to scream about after all.

As long as you continue to walk in God's light, you'll never miss out on the real pleasures of life... ;)

Just remember ur May 12 post abt how much u love ur mummy... ;)

esther said...

wow.. really long comments. haha..

even though i tell myself that next time ill be more lenient with my child, deep down i know i wont. cuz the world is getting worse and it's no longer safe to go anywhere at anytime. u cant really trust ppl anymore. i guess like what justina said.. this is just the phase of life.

i guess i have to be a parent to know how they feel. maybe next time(when im a parent) then ill be able to run back to them and tell them i understand why they did that last time.

sighhh.. i know i know.. i understand la.. esp. when u see ur child like not needing u anymore. moving on to new stages in life. it can be heart breaking cuz then they dont need or want u in their lives anymore.

hahhaa.. awww mannn.. kai cheh ur bro still gets it from ur mum? *fainted* ahahah.

thanks so much for advising me. really needed friends and family to remind me and get me back into reality. ahhaa

Jared's said...

what lah... beavers need to explain what otters haf oredi did, in point forms. hmmm, need 2 b more efficient leh! :P
(jealous) - only acknowledged the kai cheh... sighhh. 'merajuk-ing'
Most of all, accept the 'hard facts', & move on, k?! more wonderful & exciting things to look fwd 2 in life!!! ;)

esther said...

hahaa.. point form wei. ehhh, i didnt only acknowledge my kai cheh. i answered ur parenting parts tooo.. haha. yeahhh, i know. moving on moving on. hahaa. life is just like that. nothing much i can do bout it huh. lol

YANZ said...

hahaha, sorry lah merajuking sanguine, like i said these are my thots... so cant help it if it's about the same! Anyway, they say great minds think alike, so u should be proud that u have some similar thots like mine... muahahhahahahahahahaa *LOL*

val said...

haha hey jared... i so totally know how u feel... i oso get that all the time... i say the same things but nobody gets it (or misunderstand me) but when a melanc puts it down in point form everybody gets it... so unfair rite?? SIGH... times like this i WISH i hv a melancholic mind... =p

estherrrr!!... sorry i read this so late - very busyyyyy @ work... *muaks* be happy k? loveyalots! =)Val (yanz sista)