Saturday, May 27, 2006

luna bar

wonder why i suddenly went to luna bar?
actually i've been wanting to go.. but didnt get a chance to go
cuz u know... i dont have much freedom


so there was one night when me, my bro, and my dad was on our way home from bidor
cuz we had to attend one of my dad's relative's daughter's wedding.

apparently it's their first daughter getting wed.
and they have like 5 daughters.
can u believe it? woah right

so i was talking to my bro la.. then dont know why suddenly i mentioned luna bar.. then i said that i wanna go and see. cuz nat said it was really really nice. so then he was like yeah... it's nice and blablabla

then few days or weeks later... he asked me to keep the 27th of may free.. then i was like why?? then he was like just keep it free la. but then... later he told me that he wants to bring me to luna bar.. but ill be really bored cuz he's going with his friends. so he asked me to bring 1 friend along. so i asked kim. since she has been wanting to go too..

and i was soooo smart to remember to bring a camera.. hahaa.. if not ill probably kill myself for not bringing. hahaa. so me and kim are deciding to go there for our bday. we normally celebrate together cuz our bdays are like 1 day apart. so cool eh. haha.

so here's a few pictures taken on that day. really REALLY nice place to just hang out with friends and talk and all.. really relaxing and all.. should go and check the place out. really really. it's on the 34th floor. and the place has 2 floors. actually in the day time... it's a swimming pool area. but at night... they turn it into a bar. so that's why there's a swimming pool in the middle. it's in some hotel.. cant remember what's the name of the hotel. cathay pacific or some hotel la. so that day when we went.... there were tons of caucasians. hehe.






the night view at the top. guess how high it is? it's at the 34th floor

haha.. me & kim love this sink so much that we couldnt resist taking pic of it. it's in the center of the washroom

another sink at the side. also quite nice one


kim & me



from the top view. looking down. it has 2 floors

me & kim love this part the most!

this is next to the top part.. it's the end of the whole place di. it's all fountains.

this is from the end of the place looking towards the bar.

the bar. super cool eh!

and above the bar.. u can see the kl tower

2 comments:

YANZ said...

its pan pacific ler u doink! (i think)hahaha... ;P i never went into de ladies, but i heard de guy's urinal is very 'interesting', haha... go ask ur bro why

esther said...

hhahaha.. oh yeahhh yeahhhh.. it's pan pacific.. now i remember.. ahaha.. something pacific laaa.. hahaha.. at least i got that part right. hahaha. yeah i know. my bro's friend told me. he was laughing and laughing. why u never went into the ladies??? aiyoooo.. wasted man