Monday, May 01, 2006

i miss my brother *sob*

i miss my brother sooo muchhhhh!!!!!

nothing happened to my brother... it's just that he and my eldest brother changed places.. my eldest brother was staying in the condo. but recently wing lian's friend's wanted to find another place to rent..so my bro suggested our condo la. so he went there to stay with them

ok ok.. i have 2 brother's.. just in case u guys get confused.. wing lian a.k.a nick is my 2nd brother. han lian a.k.a brian is my eldest brother. and the one im closer to is my 2nd brother

emmm.. so like last week wing lian moved to the condo and few days later.. han lian moved here to the house. and things has been different. cuz im closer to my 2nd brother. really miss him.. miss his presence in the house. even though he may bully me or kacau me from time to time and it's really irritating sometimes.......but i really REALLY do miss him.

no one can ever replace my brother's place in my heart.

No comments: