Thursday, May 25, 2006

random stuff

hmmmm... lots of regrets going on..

thoughts of what i should have SAID

thoughts of what i should have DONE

really killing me now.





sometimes i tell myself not to think so much

just take things as it is

if i didnt say or do something... then just let the regret pass

let the moment pass

but.......

i CANT seem to do THAT nowwwww!!!!





the moment keeps replaying and replaying in my head.

and this voice keeps telling me that i SHOULD HAVE done this

i SHOULD HAVE said that

ughhhh!!!! cant that silly voice leave me alone???

it's enough that i didnt do it

but this thing inside of me gotta keep reminding me over and over again what i didnt do or say

grrrrrr... soooo geram - ted






now now.. im not saying that im having split personalities and that there's this other person in me.

im just saying that i keep blaming myself over and over again

and telling myself WHY DIDNT I DO OR SAY SUCH AND SUCH!!! ughhhh
grrrrrr



well.... at least i have something to thank God for.. it's that He is the God of not only 2nd chances but infinity chances. haha. imagine if u missed a moment or a chance... then He'll shut the door on u. awww mann.. that'll suck man. ahaha. through this mistake today... i've realized this.. hmmm.. maybe it's not so bad after all.. u know going through this feeling. cuz it made me remember something that i've forgotten.

but i hope that this kinda regret will never happen.. and that i would remember God's promises. hehe



ahhhhh.. ok ok.. now i feel better after ranting on and on bout how i feel now. haha.. i do hope i feel better. ish ish. if not..... grrrrrr.. hahaha..

anyway.. im really tired now.. played badminton today again.


i played the whole day in school. me and my friend was suppose to take a test. hahaha.. but we were not ready to do it la. since our teacher keep complaining that we waste her time if we simply do our test. so therefore we didnt do. in the end....during lunch time, before we pray, kena scolding from her.. she just said it to the whole class that some ppl have to take test before the holiday. but didnt take it. and she continued bout some other things that she's not happy bout la. cant remember though. cuz honestly... i wasnt paying attention for a while. ahaha. oops. but she didnt specifically talk bout me and my friend. ish ish.. dont care la

so in the end... i had a GREAT time in school.. played bingo before lunch.. then after lunch we played mafia. quite a fun game. sometimes. haha. im surprised that my teacher let us play. ahha.

2 comments:

Delicia said...

hahahaha, i really enjoyed and am enjoying spending the times together.. i think whenever we see each other means our $$ is flying and we're laughing! =Pp sighs, just will make up the equation perfectly, but we'll just wait patiently till end of the year.. till then, we can enjoy just the 2 of us!

esther said...

lol. i loved and forever will love spending time with u. never regret it. even if it means i gotta go all the way to subang to do that. hehe. as long as we spend time together.. haaha.. at the end of the year we have more company. but nevertheless... i will still enjoy spending time with u! muahs