Tuesday, February 28, 2006

awesome God!

hmmm.. i havent been updating my blog recently. sooooo.. have a few things to say. hehe. here goes..... =)

well, from all my old posts, some of u will know that im very depressed bout some guy. let me rephrase that. HAVE BEEN...depressed bout some guy. but i can finally say that God healed me from my broken past & wounded heart. i know i know. u might say, "bahhhsss!!! she says that all the time. then the next thing u know...she'll be back down the depression lane." but but... let me finish. now im 100%...ok ok.. not really 100% but like 85.5% better already. im feeling so much joy than i have ever felt since last year. but i cant say that i've wasted the whole of last year fretting bout the same guy(who *holds up pointer finger* by now...is nothing more than a friend and a past...but who knows what the future may bring ehh.. ok ok) i really wanna thank God for teaching me perseverance. how to be strong and all. of course i didnt do it alone. i did it with my God-given friends and family and of course GOD! who could have ever done it without Him!

now, i cant say that i dont think bout our past anymore. but all that's left is the sweet memory. i no longer fret bout it but i thank God for at least giving me a chance to be with him for a while. it certainly made me be a little more matured. emmm, i think so la. hahaa. anyway, i no longer sit and mop around(not mopping the floor..but being sad and all) but i can concentrate my attention on things that are more important in my life.

oh oh.. and i have a prayer request. my family is going through some financial problem now. i cant find the courage to face the facts....but yess.. we are facing some financial problem. so pls pray for my family. thanks!

and for my studies u might ask... im currently in a dilemma. not over which courses to choose or which college.. my mum has practically chose them for me. maybe cuz she's fed up of me not knowing what to do. i dont know. so im gonna do a foundation first since i dont know what i wanna do. and ill be 100% in kdu. i have no say whatsoever in which college i can attend. cuz she said in kdu can have sibling discount and blablabla.(practically shut my ear once i heard i cant choose...ok..maybe that's a bad thing to do...but that's the truth =) )

so anyway.. back to my dilemma. emmmm, as i mentioned just now bout my family's financial problem.. well, this morning my dad was complaining and complaining bout the increase of petrol money and blablabla. so it got me thinking bout my studies. as some of u know, im SERIOUSLY not into studying. u might say, "who's into studying anyway.." but im really ANTI-STUDYING!!!! hahaa.. and since im on the anti-studying program...so it'll be a waste of money when i go and study. and i talked to my teacher...she said i can work in school like starting next month(which is tmr...cant wait!) to pay off my school fees. and i thought that's not a bad idea. maybe i can stay there permanently and teach and never ever go to college. hahaha. since my mum wanted me to teach in a montessory. so why dont i just work in my school.. isnt that the same? sooooo...i dont know what im gonna do. maybe ill talk to my mum bout this. but im pretty sure that ill end up in college.. i dont know why. ahhaa. just have the feeling u know. haha

7 comments:

* j * said...

hey.. college isn't all that bad. =) i survived it didn't i? and you know how LAZY i am at studying. besides.. chilling la.. KDU isn't that horrible lor. HELLO i was frm there k!! haha and like i told you, i really enjoyed that year =) but believe me i HATED & DREADED even the sound of KDU in the beginning when my mum gave me all that discount-crap lecture. really, it cud turn out to be ur BEST YEAR babes!! =) will be praying for u. love

esther said...

hahahaha.. lol... yess yess.. im really HATING & DREADING at the sound of kdu. lol. maybe ur right. maybe i could turn out to be the bestest year..hahaha. love u! muahs

esther said...

i mean it.. no i could turn out to be the bestest year
haha

YANZ said...

hmmm...as much as u hate studying, i strongly suggest u get at least tertiary education (meaning GO college) if u have the opportunity.
Speaking frm my own experience, having no tertiary education closes up alot of doors to jobs & other good opportunities. So u wouldnt want to regret it one day, that ur stuck wif high school qualifications & not given a chance to do what u really like becos of that :) Plus, ur frm homeschool not government schools, so whatever qualifications u get, dont know if it would be recognized/received by some employers in M'sia... so,sometimes its good to listen to ur mom (yeah,yeah, i know, nag nag nag... :P ) especially when u have no idea what u wanna do next. Who knows, probly by the time ur done wif the foundation u'd have a better idea what to do next... ;)

esther said...

hahaha.. yeah lo..i guess no matter how much i complain bout it.. in the end i have to go through it one la

Jared's said...

My dear Couz... we need to have DMC (Deep Meaningful Conversation) some time... Honestly, i'm no fan of studying either. Know what? I was so very close to failing my SPM that i could have ended up selling Fried Kueh Teow in some food stall... trust me, one of the highlights of my life.
Letz catch up, i know, Indoor Camp this coming Sat would be a good opportunity. catcha then Couz! ;)

esther said...

hey cousie! long time since i've chatted with u in my blog man. aahhaa. yeaps sure. im up for a DMC =)