Thursday, February 02, 2006

do unto others what u want them to do unto u

sometimes i wonder whether this verse really means anything.
sometimes i wonder why it doesnt happen to me
or maybe i dont notice it
do i expect too much from my friends?
do i expect them to care bout me like the way i care bout them?
i dont mean to be perasan.
and i dont mean to say that this happens everytime
and i dont mean i dont do bad things to my friends
i dont mean to say im perfect
i guess im putting too high an expectation on some of my friends
especially my close friends

why didnt that person call when i asked her to...to say whether she's going to a friend's house?
why did i have to call? and to find out that she's already there
why did i have to think so much?
and add on my uncertainties

i hate wondering
i hate thinking too much
i hate myself for being a little too sensitive sometimes.
i hate worrying

No comments: