Thursday, March 24, 2005

+. misses .+

its been a long time since i've posted cuz firstly my uncle's came back from u.s and one of my uncle are staying in my room. so i seldom get to touch my poor computer. lolz. and oh yeah. just wanna say sorry for any erm bad things i posted the other time. cuz i was too angry. i just needed to express my feelings out. lolz. i just came back from my family trip. still wondering why i went for it. i dunno why too. but oh well. at least i got to spend some "quality" time with my cousins. lolz. didnt get a chance to take pictures with them. nevermind still have a few more days. so anyway, the indoor camp thingy was kinda fun. it made me take a step of faith and coming out from my comfort zone. and i told eng kok that i wanted to back up sing. actually i wanted to start of as worship leader.. but i think back up singer will do for me.. for now! hehe. so anyway. lazy to write somemore. ill update u somemore when my uncle's go back. now im too lazy to sit here and think. since i dont want to spend so much time in "their" room. hehe.

No comments: