Sunday, March 13, 2005

- going crazy -

ever since the day u went away
and left me lonely and cold
my life just hasnt been the same
when i looked into ur eyes
the moment i let u go i just broke down

baby if i ever get a chance to to be with u again
i would sacrifice
cuz the feeling that i feel within no other man would ever make me feel so right
its nice to smile when i get ur phone call at night
but i rather have u here with me
right next to me
and i miss the way u hold me tight

i've got to let u know i feel so weak without ur touch
i never thought that i could ever love a man so much
ive gotta let u know that i think that we have destiny
for u id cross the world
for u id do anything

that's right baby
im going crazy
i need to be ur lady
i been thinking lately
that u and me can make it
im in love with u

break it down then ill tell u what i feel
from the moment i met u, its been darn real
my heart seems to skip another beat every time we speak
cant believe i feel so weak
tell me that u really need me
and u want me
and u miss me
and u love me
im ur lady
ill be around waiting for u
put it down be the woman for u
im falling so deep for u
crazy over u
what am i gonna do
its true
its u and no other
i can no longer go on without u
i just break down

No comments: