Friday, October 29, 2004

signs?! -wonders-

aww mann.. i thought my wondering days are over... but its still somewhere in my brain or heart... sighhh... but at least i got some excitement in my life ehhh... hehe... lolz... now i have this question in my mind... its that what if a guy like remembers the time u guys went out to watch movie... like what happened... and remembered what did u(the girl) do and all... is that a good sign? i really wonder whether he likes me anot... seriously... sighhh... i just really hope that on monday or like some day sooner... he'll tell me how he feels bout me... like whether he likes me anot or whether he is just acting normal... but one thing for sure... i wont tell him that i like him larh... ill just continue liking him and being a good friend to him... and ill just wait for my DREAM to come true... i hope that he'll like me too... somemore now a days i dunno whether he is hinting me or what... arghhh.. i dunno larh.... dunno what larh... my brain is just thinking too much... getting more and more white hair di... cuz i think too much... arghhh... sooo sadd... sadness.... sometimes i hate this situation that im in... but sometimes i dont... cuz when i think bout him... and what he does... and his smile... ill just feel happy all over again... sighhhh... and i want to know whether i should straighten my hair man... dunno whether it'll suit me... sighhh... arghhhh... what ever larhh...

No comments: