Thursday, October 28, 2004

*c H i L L*

today i barely did any work... seriously... like a few questions of my maths... actually its not really a few questions... its like the same question... but its a really really really long question which requires loads of working... hehee... cuz have to plan a fund raising thingy for my school's graduation night... aww mann... can u believe it... we just like started this dance group for bout 2 weeks... and they want us to perform on graduation night.. and that is like on the 21st of nov... which is like dunno how many weeks from now... aww mann.. and we cant even get our dance perfect yet!!!!! arghhh!!!

anywayz, what just said while i AM chatting with her... she said that God has something in store for me... like right now my question is whether HE is the one for me... but i dunno... somehow my human puny mind is like thinking way toooo much... its like whenever something happens... i will like think "*gasp*... is this a sign?" and all those kinda crap... like seriously... sometimes i think God just wants to teach me patience and all... cuz right now i really really want an answer now... and half of me dont want to rush into things... and the other half of me wants to... my feelings now is like so hard to explain... seriously... my heart doesnt understand my brain... ermmm.. hrmmm... *wonders* what am i talking bout??? sometimes i think i just need to take some time off... step back from what im going thru and think bout what im doing.. or what God has been trying to tell me... cuz i think sometimes i just neglect Him... aww mannn... im such a bad bad child of God...

No comments: