Monday, August 06, 2007

trip to a park

im so happy that he has started classes. i know it's abit bad in my part but i get to see him in college and if our schedule's permit, he fetches me home or we just meet for lunch.




me is a happy girl



i've never been to this park near my house before. it's near mcd's. it's been there for a million years. it's just that i never go there. so today we bought an ice cream from mcd's and went over there for a walk


wow. the pond is really so so so "clean" that makes me enjoy the scenery even more








i just notice that this pic
makes us look like we're dancing







i hate to admit this.... but his eyes IS bigger than mine. sheesh.




no la.. maybe it was just the sun. that's why. u know me and the sun do not mix well. hahhaa




ps. i love u babes =)

No comments: