Tuesday, April 25, 2006

highlighted my hair

well well well. haha. i highlighted my hair on saturday. i wasnt scared at first. like u know whether my teacher's allow my to have bright colors. but when i went to school on monday, the teacher's didnt make noise. so oh wellz. but whenever i dye my hair. they dont seem to notice. so i was like whatever. ahha. so anyway... i went to the saloon at like 10.30, when they open the shop. haha.

firstly, i had to dye a base color. that's why it cost so much. cuz i already dyed mahogany copper like last year. so it's in a growing out stage. so the hairstylist was telling me that it'll look ugly if i highlight over it. so had to dye a like-colored base color.

secondly, the highlighting part. so i sat there feeling like a "princess". cuz i felt like they were waiting on me hand & foot. ahha. so anyway, that's just crap talk. then after they put the color on my hair. they put this machine over my head. it's like there's 2 moving semi-circle's that will move up and down my hair. blowing hot air. they say that it's faster for the color to get into the hair or something. dont know what la. whatever. but they say my hair was easy to color. cuz the color gets in fast.

then after that. i had a trim. so all together i took like 3 hour plus to get my hair done. and i missed discipleship class cuz of that. but what to do. my mum is not free on weekdays. everytime when i need to get up and wash my hair... ill be like ahhh.. relieve. can move. ahha. ill put a pic of my new hair up one day. cuz right now it's taking a LONG time to load. sheesh

No comments: