Thursday, April 27, 2006

God never fails to amaze me

as my nick above says. God never fails to amaze me.

me and my parents was like stuck in the car cuz of the jam going into subang for prayer meeting...so we were talking bout my church's 2nd service. and my parents was saying why they dont have the children church run simultaneously with the service. then we dont have to have another service. then we were talking la bout all these. between the chinese church and our english side.

and the next morning. when i did my quiet time. it was talking bout relying on God's plans. eventhough we might not see God's plans now. but He's planning something far more greater than our imaginations. and that we shouldnt depend on our human sight but believe and have faith in God that He'll provide the money, the ppl, and everything that we need to expand His kingdom.

and the story in the quiet time was talking bout this person who is like expanding their church 'facilities' and that they dont see the future.. like they dont see how things is gonna work out. but they learnt that they gotta depend and rely on God to plan and provide for them.



when i was doing my quiet time...i really sat in awe.. that God would even provide an answer to my doubtful heart. i felt that He listened to me. and that He explained things to me. now now... im not saying that He'll always explained things and give u an answer instantly. sometimes it may take days, weeks, months, and sad to say years... i dont know why God would take that long or that fast. but it's all in His plans lo. that's what i've gotta say. He'll give the answers and explanations in due time. u'll know the reason in the right and appropriate time.

but in the mean time.. while waiting for God's answers and plans to reveal before ur eyes.. ahha.. u gotta trust and believe and rely on Him.




trust that He'll bring u through the hardships.
believe that He'll always be there.
rely on Him in every situation u go through


3 comments:

Chief RZ said...

Amen. You have a lovely family. Keep the faith. God was looking over me when I almost broke a water supply pipe last week. Same about two decades ago when I just missed 440 volt power line below ground.

Delicia said...

hehehe,now now.. i must mark this to remind u when u start doubting again! hahahahaha.. great that u're having listening ears and reading eyes.. ahhahahaha..

esther said...

hhaha.. mark this? huh. lol. yessss... i always need reminder whenever i start doubting. gosh! hahaha.