Thursday, September 22, 2005

[the rain may be pouring...but the sun will soon shine!]

i cant say that i've moved on. i cant stay that im still at the same point. i cant say much bout me right now. i dont know what's going on in my mind now a days. im still trying to understand why life's like that....but i guess we have to just trust God huh? isnt it funny when we know all the answers to our questions......and we're still looking around and waiting..waiting for the answer to come and smack us in the face. but actually the answer is right in our minds..in our hearts.. u might wonder why i say the answer comes and smack us in the face. well, like the story of the guy stuck on the roof cuz it is flooded and he's asking God for help. then came the boat and helicopter coming to help him but he insisted on waiting for God to help him...when it is obvious that God is already helping him. i admit that i wait around for this HUGE, BIG BANG from God telling me what to do and all. telling me the answer in some miraculous way. many a times it is easier to look at the negative side and be depressed and fret bout everything than being strong and holding on to God's promises. sometimes i wonder why i can advise other ppl to do things for God and all. but i cant tell the same thing to me. isnt it easier to look at other ppl's splinter in the eye but fail to see the plank in our own eyes. its easier to see the flaws in other ppl than in ourselves. in our minds we make ppl look inferior to make ourselves feel good. and well..i cant say that i have a conclusion to my pointless gabble but this is what is going on in my mind. just wanted to write out my thoughts and feelings. this is only like 1/3 of what's in my mind.

No comments: