Wednesday, June 29, 2005

IM SO HAPPY!!!!

finally!!!! im soooo happy!!!! haha.. i've got 3 confirmation that im not chosen for NS. andrew keeps scaring me last time that he'll pray that ill get chosen and stuff like that. but for me, i always knew that God would not get me chosen cuz He knows me too well and He knows that ill die and cry every night if i got chosen. but of course i had a little doubt for a while. but after that. i had peace in my heart. knowing that i wont get chosen at all. i've called, smsed, and even checked the website. and everything said that im not chosen! just now.. when the guy told me that im not chosen. i wanted to scream at his ear. seriously!!! ahha. but i just ended up saying oh thank u.. byeeee! haha. IM SO HAPPY SO HAPPY SO HAPPY!!!!! *jumps for joy!!!* let's celebrate!!! come on let's celebrate.. but wait!!! i just remembered im broke.. bahsss.. i better get back to my saving mode man. i could do it last year. why cant i do it this year. somemore i dont have to pay to reload my credit. dont need to pay for my lunch. since its all been paid for by my parents. im really blessed. so why do i always end up broke by the end of the month? awww man.. i better keep track with what im spending. i cant seem to remember what i spent with all my money. oh yeah..

i've been finding for an iron. not those to iron ur clothes la. but to straighten ur hair not permanently that kinda thing. cuz my mum said it would be a waste of money if i did a permanent one. and if i hate how i look, i cant just force it to get back to normal. so i wanted to get an iron. and i've been finding for it. i wanted to ask uncle micheal a.k.a my mum's friend a.k.a our hairdresser cuz it would be cheaper if he gets it since he is like a hair stylist and all. but my mum didnt let. but yesterday.. when we went to cut our hair. i decided to give it a try and ask my mum to ask him. so she asked. and he was like actually i have a extra pair that im not using. and he gave it to me for freeeeeeeee!!! can u believe it???!!! seriously. all thanks to God! He knows exactly what i want. im so grateful and thankful that he gave it to us for free.. cuz it costs around 200 plus for that thing. cuz that's what those saloon ppl use.. a really good one.. THANK U MY BIG DADDY UP THERE! haha. actually, to tell u the truth, i didnt really thank God when i got it for free. i just felt happy that i got it for free. but now. when im writing it here. i realize that actually God knows whatever my heart desires. and i realize that without Him, i wont be able to get free things. without Him, i wont have a trustworthy person to go on in life. and we look for a person or thing in our whole life to fulfill what we need and want but actually the answer is really simple. it all lies in our God. He can fulfill anything!

No comments: