Friday, December 02, 2005

my graduation ceremony

on the 20th of nov, i had my awards night. and i had the ceremony. it felt weird wearing the gown. it felt so heavy on my shoulders. like it was going to drag me down to the ground. ahahha. but it was horrible. the whole awards night was a bore. except some parts. that is when i received an award. i was super surprised! i was shocked! when they called my name to go and receive an award, i was like terrified. i didnt know what to do. then my friend who was next to me shouted at my ear that i should be going up there. then only my legs started to move. i was sooooo shocked. hahaa. cuz my teacher just ask me and 2 of my other friends to go out in front there and she said she needed help. so we were at the backstage playing around then we had to follow our teacher to the front there la. so we were waiting and waiting. and we were trying so hard to peek at the paper that contains the names of those who are getting the awards. haha. this year was the first time i got an award after 5 years of studying in homeschooling. and this year was also the first time i did the most books in 5 years. haha. and i did more than my friends in my old school u know. ahahah. can u believe it? muahahahhaa. just joking just joking =) im showing some pictures only. cuz the rest looks horrible. hehe

me and my dad

jasmine and me

No comments: